Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dainty Dinky Daisy Framed With Daisys.


[Posted By Dinky Daisy.] Today my Daddy was viewing the Blog post from yesterday and played the music video of the song, "I'll Give You A Daisy A Day", and that's the song Mom sings to me all the time. When I heard the song playing on the computer, I started wagging my tail, and wagged it until the song was over. I know that's my own special song! I'm such a Smart Puppy! This photo of me was taken on May 5, 2008, My First Birthday. See how long my hair has grown! And aren't I pretty with my red necklace and hair-bow? I love to get dressed up to have my photo taken, and always pose myself so prettily. Click on the photo to see a Close-Up of my face. Mom says I have such expressive eyes! ~Dainty Dinky Daisy~

1 comment:

  1. I love Daisy's story about "her" song! It's all so cute!

    ReplyDelete