Friday, October 10, 2008

Dinky Daisy Chooses This Pumpkin For Her Jack-O-Lantern.


Halloween is only three weeks away! We'll carve a face on the pumpkin tonight and put a candle inside. (Photo most downloaded at Webshots, in the Home and Garden section, under the Sub-Category Pets, then in Chihuahuas, Oct. 12, 2007.)(Also in the Most Viewed Collection, Chihuahuas, Oct. 2007.)

Dinky Daisy is a Pomchi, or a Pomeranian Chihuahua. A Pomchi is one of the new Designer Dogs you hear about that the celebrities like to carry around in their purses. I carry Daisy around also. Everyone loves to meet her, and she's so friendly. If I put her down, she wags her tail at everyone. This photo was taken of Daisy last fall when she weighed 4 pounds. She now weighs 7 pounds. (Her Birthday is May 5, 2007.) She's a sweetie and a very good model. In this photo, she posed herself! All I did was put her on the table. She sure knows what to do and will stand real still for me, especially if I sing to her. Then she looks right at me and gets very calm and we have a good day together. I love her! I'm so blessed she came to live with me. Please come again because I have many nice photos of her to share. Take care, Doggie Kisses from Dinky Daisy and a Big Hug from Daisy's Mom, Carol Jean :) (PS, the song I sing to her goes, "I'll give you a Daisy a Day Dear, I'll give you a Daisy a Day, I'll love you until the Rivers run still, and the four winds we know blow away....") In the sidebar at the right of this page I've provided a link to a sweet music video of that song by Jud Strunk. I'm sure you'd enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment