Friday, November 14, 2008

Here's Sadie with Purple and Kadie with Yellow Scarves. (They were Maltese Chihuahuas.)





Both Sadie and her daughter Kadie have passed over the Rainbow Bridge. I have a short video named "Dogs Return To The House" of Sadie and some of the other dogs in the garden this year. I've also found a music video at Youtube of the song "I'm Ready To Fly" with photos of Animal Heaven, under the name "Our Angels". Links to both of these videos can be found in the link lists in the sidebar at the right side of this page. I hope they give some comfort to others, like me, who have lost their beloved pets. We will all meet again in Heaven some day.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this very thoughtful post. Losing a beloved pet is so painful.
    Your video must be so precious to you. I have some video of Lucy but it is not digital, however, it is very precious to me.
    Hugs, Lynda

    ReplyDelete