Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pepe and Pee-Wee Make Paths Through The Snow.


[Post by Pepe, The Tri-color Long-Haired Chihuahua.] Snow, Snow, Snow. All we've had for three weeks is snow. It's getting deeper everyday. This photo was taken of me with my son Pee-Wee before it got so deep. In the afternoon when the sun's out, we like to make paths through the snow. Pee-Wee is always looking for bunny-poop treats under the bushes, but I don't care for them myself. Mom always keeps an eye on us so we're not out in the cold very long. Tonight it was down to zero and all we did was run in and out in one minute, and when I came in, my back foot was so frozen, I couldn't walk on it at all. I looked pretty silly hopping back into the house on three legs. Mom said, "Oh, Poor Pepe. It's too cold for little doggies outside tonight." Then she gave us all doggie cookies to cheer us up. I sure hope this white stuff doesn't stay here forever. Whatever happened to sunshine and green grass? I wish summer was here again. Maybe I'll dream of it tonight. I hope so. Woof, Pepe.

No comments:

Post a Comment