Monday, February 2, 2009

Dinky Daisy Bunny's Photo Is Featured Photo Of The Day At Webshots, In Pets, Chihuahuas. Feb. 1, 2009.


[Post By Dinky Daisy Bunny.] Hello Friends, I'm very pleased to report that I have another photo featured at Webshots. Mom bought me this silly Bunny outfit for Halloween last year. Actually, it's very warm and cosy, and I don't really mind wearing it...that is, if Mom wants to carry me around while I wear it. If she puts me on the ground, the hood tips over my eyes a bit and it's hard to see where I'm going! Then I bump into things. Everyone thinks I'm very funny and cute wearing it, and I love the extra attention and treats that gives me. Someone told Mom that I'm just a big ham. But no, I'm just a big Bunny! Tonight Mom made a funny E-Card with me wearing this hat and dancing to some fun music. We thought you would enjoy seeing it too. When you're done watching it, you can even make a Dancing Dog card of your own! A link to the card is beneath my Daisy Bunny photo in the sidebar. Then you can see how talented I really am! Cha Cha Cha! ~Dinky Daisy Bunny~ PS, After Mom made my card, she thought it was so funny, she made another one with Waldo, but I think mine is Way Cuter! (To return to this blog after viewing a card, just click on your Back arrow button in the upper left corner of your computer screen.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh-so-cute....adorable! We're very behind on visiting everyone but we'll definitely come back to watch the videos later on :o)
    Slobbers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might mistaken it with a real bunny. Caution if you going to bring him out, hunter might poach him!..

    ReplyDelete