Monday, March 9, 2009

Stinky Dinky Daisy Takes A Bath.




[Post by Dinky Daisy.] Spring is almost here and the sun is shining again. We Doggies here at Darling Dinky Dogs have been running circles around the garden. It's so much fun! We even got to sit in the Gazebo with Mom one day this week. It's been so long since we could do that. I didn't think Winter would ever end. I got a bit muddy the other day, and Mom had to give me a bath. She said I was Stinky Dinky Daisy! After the bath, it took her an hour and a half to comb me out. Of course, that was partly because I was chewing on the comb. When she was done, she had a pile of hair as big as me! So I guess I'd better stay away from the mud puddles for a while. Bark at ya later, Sweet Smelling Dinky Daisy. Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment