Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dinky Daisy's DOG PROPERTY LAWS....


1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down,
it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds very funny :) My Coton de Tulear would really like these laws as well. She always applies them at home. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the comment. Now that we've had Baby Joy for a while, I can say that this really sounds like her! She gets away with everything, and the other dogs let her!!! Carol Jean

    ReplyDelete