Monday, April 5, 2010

WE HAVE A NEW PUPPY!!! SILLY SALLY THE PUG. I'M OVERCOME WITH PUG PASSION FOR THAT SILLY LITTLE PUG MUG. NOW WE HAVE SIX LITTLE DOGS AGAIN.





Silly Sally The Pug is a charming little dog. She's perky, bright, playful, curious, and fun to be around. She has so much to learn, and Baby Joy has taken on the job of teaching her. They play constantly, and love to run circles around the garden. I'm so glad it's Spring again and they can play outside. Sally makes funny Snarfly noises because of her pushed in nose. And when you talk to her and she looks up at you and listens, she cocks her head from side to side. I love this Pug trait. It always makes me laugh. I've been wanting a Pug for 2 years, and I got her for my Birthday. So Happy Birthday to me !!! ~Carol Jean~

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new dog in your home! Six doggies - how much fun and joy they give! Thank you for sharing all the nice pictures! Greetings from Vienna, Vera

    ReplyDelete